China Business Visa Application
Applicants wishing to travel to China on for business purposes such as attending meetings, tradshows or conferences MUST obtain a Business Visa.
CRITERIA FOR APPLYING FOR A CHINESE TOURIST VISA
- China Visa Application Form – This is a draft copy that we will then complete online. Once completed, the application form will be printed and returned to the applicant for the required signature. Please return the application form to The Travel Visa Company promptly after signing.
- China Visa Declaration Form
- Passport Photocopy – Provide a photocopy of your passport picture page on A4 paper.
- Previous Visa Photocopy – Provide additional photocopies for each page in your
passport where you have held a previous visa for China.
- (1x) Passport Photograph – The photograph(s) must be passport size, taken within the last 6 months,
against a light background, printed on photographic paper, be full face and non-smiling [without
sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their
religious belief or ethnic background]. Make sure your photograph(s) are clean and not
damaged in any way. DO NOT attach to the application form. Your photos must have the
applicant’s full name written on the back.
- Invitation Letter – Provide a letter of invitation issued from the Chinese company. This must be printed on headed paper (include the full name and address of the inviting company), containing the full name, passport number, date of visit, frequency and purpose of travel. This must be signed and stamped.
- Client Declaration Form – Pertaining to The Travel Visa Company Ltd.
*Please note – do not apply more than 3 months before your proposed date of travel.
How to Apply:
- Download our application pack below.
- Complete all the forms enclosed in the application pack.
- Return all forms and any required supporting documents to us. Payment can be made via cheque, postal order or PayPal – all major cards accepted
For those who do not fall between the ages of 14 and 70, you will not need to visit the application centre to submit biometric information. This means that we can take of the visa application process on your behalf. Please download the following pack to begin your application:
When attending your appointment at the China Visa Application Centre you MUST take your original, valid passport document with you. All visas are issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
- Payable by Cheque, PayPal or Postal Order.
- Cheques payable to The Travel Visa Company Ltd.
The Quadrangle, Crewe Hall
Weston Road, Crewe
Cheshire, CW1 6UY
Tel: 0161 818 9512